The exterior features of Savana help you work smarter. Class-exclusive available driver-side cargo doors and side-access storage bins provide the flexibility to tackle any job.
PRO-ACCESS LIFT PANELS
Available exterior lift panels provide all-around access to specially designed storage bins and can be opened at a distance with a remote release.
DRIVER-SIDE CARGO DOORS
Available on 135″ wheelbase models, these GM-exclusive swing-out doors let you choose the most convenient access point for fast, easy loading and unloading of tools or cargo.
We designed the accommodating interior of Savana to put everything you need within reach. The well-organized instrument panel and driver information center help you get the job done right.
The efficient, contemporary instrument panel displays all the information you need.
- Easy-to-read gauge clusters
- Fuel level and maintenance monitors
- Trip information, oil life, and engine-hour displays (Diesel models only)
With the available tilt-adjustable steering wheel, one touch is all it takes to get comfortable in your Savana.
- Available cruise control
- Available leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Available steering-wheel-mounted audio controls
Savana comes with the most powertrain options of any full-size van, backed by a 5-year/100,000-mile transferrable powertrain limited warranty.2 Savana is also the first full-size van to offer all-wheel drive and StabiliTrak.
Available on the 1500 Series, this innovative AWD system was the first of its kind in a factory-built full-size van. It constantly monitors and adjusts torque quickly and seamlessly between the front and rear wheels, giving you extra confidence in a variety of driving conditions.
POWERFUL ENGINE OPTIONS
Savana offers fuel options including gas, E85, compressed natural gas (CNG), and biodiesel. Powertrain choices include the most powerful diesel in its class,3 with 260 hp and 525 lb-ft of torque, and a V6 with an EPA-est. MPG of 15 city/20 highway.
STABILITRAK® WITH TRACTION CONTROL
StabiliTrak® monitors how your Savana is responding to your steering and braking commands, helps you stay in control and on track, and reduces the risk of vehicle rollover.
- Intelligently manages braking and throttle control
- Helps keep the vehicle on the path being steered
- Gives you control behind the wheel
FlexFuel-Capable Engine Options:
- Vortec 4.8L V8 VVT
- Vortec 5.3L V8 VVT
- Vortec 6.0L V8 VVT
Additional Engine Options:
- Vortec 4.3L V6
- 6.0L V8 Compressed Natural Gas
- Duramax 6.6L V8 Turbo Diesel
COMPRESSED NATURAL GAS
Savana is the only full-size van offering a fully integrated compressed natural gas (CNG) system, helping reduce CO2 emissions.
- Includes specially designed 6.0L Vortec V8 engines built for gaseous fuels, along with an integrated and warranted dedicated gaseous fuel system
- Offers two systems: a 3-tank system with a range up to approximately 200 miles; or a 4-tank system with a range up to approximately 300 miles
Tow/haul mode provides a dual-mode shift program that lets you hold gears longer, giving you more torque and providing a smooth transition between gears when climbing hills.
- Reduces excess shifting
- Allows you to select desired gears with manual range selection
- Enables activation of automatic grade braking
- Comes standard on 4 and 6-speed automatic transmission models
With available Bluetooth® capabilities for select phones and remote start and entry, Savana uses advanced technology to help you work smart and achieve more.
BLUETOOTH FOR PHONE
- Lets you wirelessly operate your compatible phone
- Integrates controls and features already installed
- Enables hands-free operation and dialing
- Available on all trim levels
REAR VISION CAMERA
Rear Vision Camera makes maneuvering and parking your Savana easier with a clearer view of vehicles and stationary objects behind you, displayed in your rearview mirror – or in the available navigation radio display.
SIRIUSXM SATELLITE RADIO
- Includes three-month trial subscription to SiriusXMTM Premier Package in LS and LT models
- Offers over 130 channels
- Provides commercial-free music, sports, news, talk, comedy, and entertainment
- Available on all trim levels
Savana Cargo vans help you get the job done safely. Features like air bags, available factory-installed OnStar,7 and StabiliTrak® give you the security you expect from GMC.
SAFE & CONNECTED: ONSTAR
The safety of available Automatic Crash Response, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, a link to Emergency Services, Roadside Assistance, Remote Door Unlock, OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics, Crisis Assist and Remote Horn and Lights come with your 6-month OnStar trial.
ONSTAR DIRECTIONS & CONNECTIONS
The 6-month trial subscription to the OnStar Directions & Connections Plan provides Turn-by-Turn Navigation, route planning, and Advisor assistance.
FRONTAL DRIVER AND PASSENGER AIR BAGS
All Savana models feature driver and front-passenger air bags. The Passenger Sensing System in the 1500 models can deactivate the outboard front-passenger air bag if the occupant is lighter than a specific weight.
HEAD CURTAIN SIDE AIR BAGS
Standard for the first-row outboard passengers on 1500 models, these air bags unfurl from the roof rail like a protective curtain for outboard passengers, activated by either rollover sensors or side-impact sensors.
TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM
This system uses tiny sensors inside the wheel to “broadcast” tire pressure to your vehicle, alerting you to their status and inflation level.
EATON® AUTOMATIC LOCKING REAR DIFFERENTIAL
This available feature can sense a difference in wheel speed between the left and right rear wheels and lock them to turn in unison for added traction.